- "Learning to Live with Alternative Medicine"
- “Bed-Wetting Tied to Behavior Problems”
- “Safe Inside & Out: A Parent’s Guide to Home Safety”
The Dallas Morning News
- “The Benefits of Going the Distance”
- “Doctors Often Unsure on Teen Patients’ Rights”
Daily News of Los Angeles
- “Diet-Drug Danger”
- “Gene Linked to Irregular Heartbeat Found”
- “Pets May Offer Health Benefits, Study Shows”
- "For Many, Lack of Sleep Caused By Work Stress"
- "Exercises May Relieve Carpal Tunnel"
- "Cloned, Drug-Making Sheep Are Born"
The 0&P EDGE
- “Shared Interest, Great Solution”
- “Expanding on an O & P Business Model”
Your Health Daily (New York Times News Service/Syndicate)
- “Hereditary Breast Cancer May Be More Aggressive”
- “Depression in the Wake of Miscarriage”
Kidney Smart Patient Education
- “Tips for Coping with Kidney Disease – for
Patients with CKD and Care Partners”